Friday, May 25, 2007

2002 Trek 5200 Road Bike for sale

Hope this is OK to post?

2002 TREK 5200 OC VL carbon

http://www.trekbikes.com/bikes/2002/road/5200.html

Bike has less than 1000 miles.

It was recently tuned up at a local bike shop.

New tires.

Perfect condition.

Asking price: $900.

This is my uncles' bicycle and he doesn't do much road riding anymore...wants to get more into mountain biking. So, if you're interested, have questions and/or want to view the bike, call him (Dave K.) @ 202-3380.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Jason said...

What size?

nicol said...

Hey Jason! How's it going? :)

Um, he's 6'1 and it fits him comfortably. He wasn't positive on the size, but it's either a 58 or a 60.

Byekin said...

My newphew is interested. We'll go take a look at it if he hasn't sold it yet.

nicol said...

Hi Mark. Just call my uncle (Dave) at 202-3380. I don't know if it's sold yet or not. Thx. :)

gravy said...

I got $9.

If the 0's equal nothing... then let's make a deal.

Please tell me your uncle is seven years old and doesn't understand advanced arithmetic.