Friday, August 3, 2007

Anyone???

Here's a thought I was tossing around in the neural pathways today. Would anyone be up for a bike ride next Saturday (8/11) into Omaha to watch a movie, get something to eat, and ride back to Lincoln? This would be roughly a century ride.

It would be real fun if enough people would be up for it. I was thinking that if we leave between 6:30AM and 7:00AM we could get to the AMC theatre to catch a show before noon, at which point the tickets cost 4 dollars. Some of the movie ideas would be Transformers, Harry Potter, Simpsons, Bourne Ultimatum, or anything that everyone can agree on.

OR...

If that doesn't sound good, would anyone be up for a Beatrice or Seward ride on Sunday and going to a movie in Lincoln when we get back?

Post a comment if you would be up for it. If enough people are in then game on. If nobody wants to do it, then I will just crawl in a corner and cry. hehe

4 comments:

gravy said...

I have this problem... I sweat. Would that affect your movie experience?

LoupGarou said...

I don't think you will be the only one. Actually, it should improve the movie experience because all the people who don't ride will not want to sit near us. hehe

Doesn't seem like anyone is really interested though. :(

Byekin said...

Thunder Run is that day. Come out and run a 5K on the runway at the Lincoln Airport.

LoupGarou said...

Maybe I will up the ante. I will do the run if enough people are willing to do the ride. hehe Not much time is left to register for the run though, even if I can register.