Monday, September 10, 2007

Planning for October...



I know it's only September, but the Blue's Halloween ride is on the horizon. The date isn't finalized yet, but some of us have already started planning our costumes. It was a lot of fun last year and I imagine it will be again. I will bring the lipstick for Jason.

Also, there has been some interest in riding out to the "Corn Maize" in Denton again. Hopefully it will be a little warmer this year. Costumes obviously weren't required for this ride, but it definitely made it more interesting.

Oh, and a September taco ride plan is being devised, for out in Council Bluffs, IA. Good times were had last fall so we thought we'd try it again. The date being thrown out is September 27, but that may change. Stay tuned.

When dates are certain, it will all be posted.

If you hadn't noticed, I am excited for fall. It's the weather, I think. :)

5 comments:

K Olivera said...

Me too--this weather has me digging for fall candles and recipes. I was thinking how fun the maize was last year and the bonfire too. I don't have any good costume ideas though. Are you revealing your costume or is it top secret?

nicol said...

Top secret. :) Maybe we should have a contest?

K Olivera said...

ok--i just checked and the maize opens september 22 already. here is the site: http://www.bensonfarms.com/index.swf

nicol said...

Perhaps we could go a little earlier in the month this year? I don't remember when we went last fall but I do remember how cold it was.. riding home shivering in the darkness, aside from your car light. :)

I have been burning fall candles too. And, wanting to make pumpkin bread and cookies.

K Olivera said...

that sounds good.