Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Saturday Night Party


All right, so I'm sure there's a lot of people who read this that I don't know. I'm not really inviting everyone to a party. If you know me, you can come. If you're cool, you can come. If you don't know me and are uncool, you should put on your Chris Carmichael training videos like you do every other Saturday night. Drink some Cytomax (or whatever the energy substance du jour is). You may as well do some doping while you're at it. Write Lance a love letter.

But for the cool kids: Andrea and I are having a christmas/festivus/pre-solstice/semi-holiday party. The address is 317 Maple Street, Louisville, Nebraska. (hint: Mapquest) Sevenish to whenever-ish.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Wow! Either I offended everyone (I was kidding about the doping thing), or nobody reads this anymore...

...and somewhere in the night a dog barked...

da terminator said...

I be coming, right after I write my love letter to Lance and muzzle the dog.

gravy said...

I've got an engagement at the Zoo bar that night so no go for me.

Please give those halls a good decking for me.